Northern Lights Lighting and Electrical, a one stop shop for all your communication cabling requirements.
At Northern Lights, we work to create a central destination for all your electronic transfer needs, providing solutions ranging from single outlet moves, significant changes to a Data centre and implementation of campus wide Fibre Networks.
Essentially your network cabling carries the lifeblood of your organisation (the information and data stored) and therefore proper consultation and thoroughly planning the type and timing of installation, the quality of cabling required, cable termination, labelling and testing can make a massive difference to a successful project.
Our expert electricians are on hand to provide cabling solutions that will be cost effective and designed to ensure that your infrastructure can support the latest technology both today and going into the future. Work with us to future-proof your electronic communications, ensuring high performance and long term reliability of data cabling systems for years to come. Take a look below for a list of the services we offer:
- Structured cabling solutions, certified with DTX Fluke tester by trained staff.
- CCTV installation.
- Telephone system installation, upgrades and adds moves and changes.
- Fibre optic cabling and fusion splicing.
- Fibre optic fault finding, power meter testing, OTDR testing, patching and labelling.
- Server room installation.
- Switch and blade server installation with associated cable infrastructure.
- Outside plant.
- Computerised Engraved Labels.
- UPS supply and installation including bypass switching.
- DC power installation.
- Wireless network.
- Sky MATV installation.
- Flat screen TV for PC based advertising, mounting and installation.
- PA installation